“Please anybody help me to overcome form the situation which I am facing now. Last day, I accidentally formatted one of my partitions from my iMac computer. It contained almost 20 GB of vital data. I have heard that there are powerful HFS partition recovery tools. My operating system is Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, So what I need is a tool which can recover data from HFS+ partition. I am sure someone of you may have gone through these kinds of situations. So, please anybody tell me how to recover formatted HFS+ partition data using any reliable utilities. I am eagerly anticipating your valuable comments.”
Yes, you can recover data from HFS+ partition using powerful utilities like NTFS Partition Recovery. Don’t get confused with the name of this utility. It is not just for NTFS partitions. You can use this tool across various partitions like FAT32, ExFAT, HFS, VFAT, HFS+, FAT16, NTFS5, etc. While talking about HFS+ partition recovery, this tool offers a simple and straightforward data recovery procedure which can be utilized for all Mac versions greater than Mac OS X 10. 5. You can see some of the reasons for loss of data from a Mac HFS+ partition from below.
- Accidental Deletion of Files: Like any other partition, files can be accidentally get deleted from an HFS+ partition by the use of Command + Delete on Mac. Perhaps, your intention may be the deletion of unwanted files. But, vital files can also be included in that. You have to use an HFS+ data recovery tool in order to restore those deleted data.
- File System Corruption: An HFS+ file system itself can get corrupted under various scenarios which happen due to various errors. Forceful restarting of your computer is a prominent reason for this. This corruption can also happen due to software conflicts. Sometimes, the entire HFS+ partition can get lost due to this. In such a situation, without using an HFS+ partition recovery tool, you may not able to overcome this situation.
- Unintentional Formatting: Here, you may mistakenly format other partitions instead of required partition. Although, you can still
recover data from formatted
Mac volumes using reliable tools, you may try spam tools form the internet which ultimately reduce the chances of HFS+ data recovery.
Above described scenarios are only some instances of the situations that you can use NTFS Partition Recovery tool to recover data from HFS+ drive. This recovery tool works on various types of hard drive including SATA, SCSI, IDE, Thunderbolt, FireWire, eSATA, etc. Using this tool, you can restore different types of files from your HFS+ drive, including images, applications, audio files, videos, office files, etc.
Note: Sometimes, your Windows 10 partitions can accidentally deleted up or lost due to many reasons. In those situations, you can rely this NTFS Partition Recovery tool to perform Partition Recovery Windows 10 under unanticipated data loss situations.
Some More Notable Features of this Recovery Utility
- Anyone of you can recover data from HFS+ partition using this tool irrespective of whether you are a novice or a professional computer user, since the interface of this tool is self-explanatory.
- “Preview Recovered Files” feature of this utility allows you to view retrieved data before saving them. You can use this feature to evaluate the efficiency of the demo version of this tool.
- Visit: www.ntfspartition-recovery.com/windows-8.html to learn how this NTFS Partition Recovery tool can be applied to a Windows 8 partition partition recovery.
- You can recover data from HFS+ drives which have lost, deleted, due to various errors encountered on a Mac operating system.
- It is possible to save recovery session at any point of time, which you can reload at a later time and hence avoid rescanning.
- Don’t worry, even you are using old HFS file system on your Mac drive. You can still recover files from HFS partition using this recovery tool.
- If you want to recover files from different RAID partitions, you don’t have to go anywhere else. Just check this page to know how recover data from RAID partition.
Steps to Retrieve Data from an HFS+ Partition
Step - 1: Download and install the demo version of NTFS Partition Recovery software. Launch the installed software and choose "RECOVER
VOLUMES / DRIVES" option to perform data recovery from
Step - 2: Now, choose either "VOLUMES
RECOVERY" or "FORMATTED/
REFORMATTED RECOVERY" depending on your data loss
Step - 3: Select your volume from which data
got lost or deleted and click "Next".
Step - 4: Preview recovered files from your
HFS+ Partition either in "Data View" or in "File Type View" mode.