“I was not at all comfortable with the performance of my computer
after installing Windows 10 in it. So, I just downloaded a third party
system optimization tool to speed up my system. But after using this
software, I couldn’t find out one of my partitions which contain huge
amount of data. Even after checking on Windows Disk Management
utility, I could not able to locate it. So, I just want a tool which
is capable of performing partition recovery Windows 10 with ease. If
anyone knows, please provide me its details. Anticipating your
Due to numerous reasons, partitions on a Windows 10 computer can get lost, deleted or become inaccessible. You cannot able to access any data from such
a partition unless recovering Windows 10 partition files using powerful recovery tools. NTFS Partition Recovery utility is the name of such a tool which can restore files from Windows 10 partitions from various types of hard drives like SATA, eSATA, USB, etc.
Reasons for the Partition Loss on Windows 10
- Deletion of Partitions: Your Windows 10 partitions can get deleted up quite accidentally while using tools like Windows Disk Management Utility or the command like program “Diskpart”. You will not able to see those deleted partitions in Windows Explorer once it is deleted. Without using a Windows NTFS partition recovery tool, you may not be able to get back data from those partitions. Visit the given page for more details on this topic: http://www.ntfspartition-recovery.com/windows.html
- File System Corruption: In some situations, while opening some of your Windows 10 partitions, you may see error messages like this “The Disk in the drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” It is a clear case of file system corruption which can happen due to number of reasons like
OS errors, bad sectors, abrupt restarting of the system while performing system tasks, etc.
- Other Reasons: Partition loss on Windows 10 can also happen due to the use of unreliable third party tools, errors during Windows Disk Defragmenting and many other reasons. Anyhow, just note in mind that lost NTFS partition recovery is not at all a cumbersome task if you are making use of NTFS Partition Recovery utility for that purpose.
NTFS Partition Recovery utility can be applied to different models of hard drives produced by prominent manufacturers like Seagate, HGST, Toshiba, WD, Transcend, Samsung, and many more to recover Windows 10 partitions. This tool has “Preview Recovered Files” option which will give you a thumbnail preview of selected file types. Evaluating recovery results will be an easy work if you make use of this preview option.
Features of NTFS Partition Recovery Tool
- This recovery tool performs partition recovery on Windows 10 with the help of powerful algorithms within few mouse clicks.
- In case, you want to recover files from deleted or lost Windows 8 partitions, you can utilize this software. Check this page, if you want to snatch all relevant details about this topic.
- If there is bad sectors on your partitions, you can overcome them by creating “Disk Images”
through this utility.
- The support of this tool is no just lying in Windows 10 internal hard drives, you can retrieve data from different external hard drives, SSDs, pen drives, memory cards, and many other.
- It will allow you to get back images, documents, videos, music files and many other types of files from Windows 10 partitions.
- This recovery tool supports different file systems apart from NTFS like FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, VFAT for performing recovery of files.
- With this tool, you can also perform RAID partition recovery on various RAID partitions which uses different RAID levels such as RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, etc.
Steps for Recovering Data from Windows 10 Partitions
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of this tool
on your computer. Launch the tool and select “Recover Drives”
option from the home screen.
Step 2: From the next screen, select
option and proceed to the next screen.
Step 3: Select your storage device from
which your partitions got deleted or lost and click the "Forward
Arrow" to next screen.
Step 4: Here, it will now search and
locate your deleted or lost Windows 10 partition. Select it and
click the "Forward Arrow" to recover data from it.
Step 5: After a deep scanning, you can view recovered
data in terms of “File Type View” and